Call for Presentations: 2019 VSF October Meeting Series – New York, New York 10036, USA
The Video Services Forum (VSF) is seeking presentations for the October Meeting Series that will be held on October 14 and 15, 2019. This Meeting Series will be hosted by the VSF at the Microsoft Technical Center, New York, NY 10036, USA.Submit your proposal
This meeting is a gathering of end users, service providers, equipment manufacturers, and others involved with the world of television and video. You are invited to submit a proposal for a technically oriented presentation on topics in any of the following areas:
- Technical presentations on security, attack analysis, encryption, all in relation to professional media and/or transport
- 4K and beyond
- HFR (High Frame Rate) and HDR (High Dynamic Range)
- Professional media transport over packetized networks
- Carrier presentations regarding their contribution network offerings and plans
- Case Studies
- End User Presentations on Applications
- HD-SDI transport issues
- Mobile video / Mobile video architecture and distribution strategy
- MPEG4 transport
- Network monitoring and diagnostics with an emphasis on its impacts on video transport
- Next Generation Television - Transport Implications
- JPEG 2000 transport
- Real-time IPTV tutorials & security
- Transition to DTV
- Uncompressed transport
- Video over Internet QOS challenges
- Virtual Private LAN Service - and its relevance to video transport
- Video Compression Technologies
General areas of interest for presentation submissions include relevant protocols, measurement, standards, and provisioning. We also welcome ideas for different topics.
Paper Submission Information
Speakers should submit a 100-200 word synopsis of their presentation for consideration by the VSF program committee. To be considered, the synopses must be received no later than September 2, 2019.
Proposals containing promotion of specific manufacturer's equipment or vendor solutions will not be considered.
Presenters will be notified regarding the acceptance/rejection of their proposal no later than September 10, 2019.
Look forward to seeing you at Microsoft.